Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creative Galleries Inc. painting Artist Johnson

Trying to find out more about a painting with blue, pink, white, red flowers.Wood Framing. On painting the artist is Johnson. Dont know if it is a first or last name. Just trying to find a little more about the painting,painting, and if it has any value.

(On the back)

Creative Galleries Inc.
    4805 W. MILHAM
    KALAMAZOO, MI 49002
    616-375-6613
    Bored with your job? ...try ours!

I just posted this in another thread. I have 2 paintings from Creative Galleries, which I purchased in 1990 or 1991. Creative Galleries was a company that operated like a direct sales company where a sales consultant would do a home show and take orders, like with Tupperware or Party Lite. My friend was a sales consultant and I had a home show for her and purchased 2 paintings. If I remember correctly, Creative Galleries hired various artists to paint for them. I don't really care for these paintings anymore, but I do wish I knew how much they were worth.

Comment

Trying too find out about a picture collectors series 42D243 sign by Johnson in pink.can you please let me out what year it was painted and if it's worth anything.thanks Jerry 517-512-8777

Comment

Hi. My daughter bought one of your paintings for $20 at a thrift store. The back says Creative Galleries Inc and the address, and also says Ofcheck I Bouchard. It's a bunch of pretty pink roses. Any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          Trying to find out more about a painting with blue, pink, white, red flowers.Wood Framing. On painting the artist is Johnson. Dont know if it is a first or last name. Just trying to find a little more about the painting,painting, and if it has any value.

(On the back)

Creative Galleries Inc.
          4805 W. MILHAM
          KALAMAZOO, MI 49002
          616-375-6613
          Bored with your job? ...try ours!

Comment

Have painting signed bWL Jn Lady holding reses wand has on large hat with flowers on it. How do I find the value? It is dated 9/26/96 9/26/96

Comment

I have a painting of a sailor smoking a pipe form creative galleries inc. 4805 W. Milham Kalamazoo, mi 49002
              bored with your job try ours 125000

Comment

Painting collectors series 13279, signed PEREZ, any info would be appreciated.

Comment

Have Mountain water evergreen painting on canvas #146213
                  Would like to know info. Year cost worth please reply to
                  [email protected]
                  Any and all info is much appreciated.

Comment

Hi i have a painting by Nathan serial #177458 can u tell me the value

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
                      Hi i have a painting by Nathan serial #177458 can u tell me the value

Comment

Do you the owners of this fine Gallerie have an answer for the paintings by Oliver? So beautiful with the fruit and large .The painting of all the fruits looks absolutely real.Just wondering.Ours has a series number Collectors item.I am not sure I am allowed to print it to the public as I don't know how this works.I am just an amateur that has this painting and want to know if I should get it appraised,its beautiful but due to the moving I have it stored.

Comment

I've come across a very old beautiful work of art, It has a very unique mixture of colors that are very brighting to any person of interest. I'm wondering what it's exact value is? It was a painting that your Gallery ounce may have had possession of or on a painting display. You may have even sold it there. It does have your tag on the back. Please if you can responded back to me with some true information on the painting. I paid a pretty good penny for it myself. And wold like to find out it's true value. Email me or call asap thank you, Mark J. Hugel. Call. (662)-629-2721

Comment

I have a painting by Daniel Baldwin a clown named Coco could you tell me the value?

Comment

Hi I have a Nancy Lee painting with the creative galleries company info on the back. Has anyone got in contact with the store? is it closed now? trying to find out how much it sold for and if it is definitely real. If anyone has a number for them or someone that could help please let me know thank you

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              x
                              Working...
                              X