Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post
    A painting that was on my parent's bedroom wall when I was a baby and possibly the first external visualisation I had as an individual. A man, vaguely Turkish in dress, is to the right of the scene but looking back at a group of two, perhaps three women who are gossiping. Could be in a marketplace. No particular value, I imagine. I'd just like to see if my early memory was correct.
    Eugene de Blass perhaps. Gossiping at the Well - There is a similar one titled Flirtation. Edit: The Flirtation at the Well is possibly the correct one. Missed the hat.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Gossiping.Jpeg Views:	0 Size:	65.4 KB ID:	98451

Flirtation at the Well -
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Flirtation_at_the_Well.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	66.8 KB
ID:	98452

More here - http://tinyurl.com/y32usjal
    Last edited by Eirene; March 21st, 2019, 05:52 PM.

Comment

I painted an artwork in 4th grade and am trying to find the name of the origin painting and its artidt.
      it had 3 gis standing with some distance apart. They were bald and had black skirts and different coloured blouses.
      the right most was holding flowers and had a pink shirt
      the middle had a blue blouse and arms folded
      and the left one had a purse and yellow blouse

Comment

Hello! I am looking for a painting that I saw in Arizona a few years back. It was of a topless woman who had a miniature version of herself posing on her chest.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
          Hello! I am looking for a painting that I saw in Arizona a few years back. It was of a topless woman who had a miniature version of herself posing on her chest.
          Ha, I am 100% certain I have never seen that one.

Comment

Hello,

I am looking for the names and artist for any of the following works in the attached photos. The art belonged to my father but was stolen. Anything would help
            Attached Files

Comment

Tried this in Google's reverse image search but nothing came up.

Name:	image_19292b.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	185.5 KB
ID:	106500

Comment

Tried these, also no matches in Google's reverse image search. Do a Google search on that phrase if you want to know how to use it yourself. It works well with prints, not too well with original paintings unless they are quite famous.

Name:	image_19292a.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	59.2 KB
ID:	106503Click image for larger version

Name:	image_19291e.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	51.3 KB
ID:	106504Click image for larger version

Name:	image_19291c.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	33.5 KB
ID:	106505

Comment

Thank you for trying. It means a lot to me.

Comment

Any other suggestions?

Comment

You can try running the other paintings through Google. Maybe one of them will show up on eBay or Goodwill or an art gallery, and the reverse image search might catch it.

Looking at the pictures, I don't see any that are obviously by a certain artist, but someone might recognize the style. ... Hey, does that guy behind the two kids have a NOOSE around his neck? What's that a painting of?

Comment

It is. If I remember correctly the noose becomes his arm or something. I miss all of these. Very unique

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        x
                        Working...
                        X