No announcement yet.

Girl with Storm Clouds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have one but it is the girl with clouds from waist up. Blonde with white dress with breast ecposed.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      name of who you call girl with storm clouds

the title of this paint is "broken silence" to vinciata. The name you have chosen is not good because most of vinciata's paint have storm clouds in the background. It's the kind of touch from this artist. Friends of mind have the reel original oil on caneva of broken silence and i can tell you that when i see the original at each time i go to them, it's always an extrem pleasure! We can see the details of the brush touch of the artist than you couldn't see in a copy.
      My friend in Marbella, Spain claims to own the original.

Comment

I have a painting of storm girl or sexy girl that my dad had.he past away and now I have it.its on canvas

Comment

I've got a painting of broken silence.on canvas.831-431-9161 if anyone wants to buy it text me. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
            My friend in Marbella, Spain claims to own the original.
            I've got the original

Comment

I think I have the original.

Comment

I have this picture. It's an original print. Please contact me if your interested we are selling it. My email is 27salsamagda@gmail.com

Comment

I have this picture on canvasit an original. However min is called Girl of Valencia. You can contact me in my email 27salsamagda@mail.com

Comment

How much is the 18x24

Comment

My wife bought a Broken Silence by Vinciata with serial number on back 7155

Comment

I got one

Comment

I remember this print from back in the early 1980s. I worked at a quality print shop in PA and we printed hundreds if not thousands of this print. I took one for my apartment. I recently saw it on FBs marketplace and started looking it up.

Comment

I also have one, oil on canvas painting of this, girl of Valencia, it's signed Vinciata, you can see the paint brush strokes. How many of this painting were painted by the same artist?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            x
                            Working...
                            X