Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K.T. Lo

Can anyone find any information on an artist named KT Lo? I have searched all over the Internet but haven't had any luck.

This looks like a view of Hong Kong's skyline, which has been built up since this picture was painted, but you can still identify theses buildings.

I have a small limited print 102/1000 which I'm attaching.

Thanks...
    Attached Files

KT Lo

Hi, did you find out anything about this artist at all ? I picked up a piece today and am trying to find anything about him. It's a long shot after all this time but you never know. Thanks. Pete

Comment

there is a current listing on ebay: Framed, Signed, Numbered 354/1000
      K.T. Lo 'Hong Kong Sampan Boat'. signatures match. 'K. Thomas Lo'
      fuzzy image of artist cert on back of frame signed 'Thomas Lo'.

Comment

K t lo print

Hi this is a late reply if you're still interested , I have a print. Similar to yours ,any ideas if prices ??

Comment

I also have two paintings by K T Lo, same signatures yours, but no other information. I have one which is 167/1000 and the other is 359/1000. Would be grateful for any information. They were bought in 2006 approx.

Comment

They are by thomas lo

Comment

I have a series of four paintings signed KT Lo but the back info refers to him as Thomas Lo, a water color painter, blending Chinese traditional style with Western composition.

Comment

I purchased four of his pictures all signed, name of the picture and numbered in the mid two hundreds out of 1000. They have on the back of frame a decription of who Thomas Lo is and then his authorized signature. I can not find anything on Internet about him or value of his work. Does anyone have info or can tell me where to look. Very puzzling...never came across this problem before. Thanks for any help

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                x
                Working...
                X