Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joanne Pemberton Longman

Hello from Australia,

I purchased a lovely painting today. Looks like an original painting on board and framed with gold ornate frame. JPL initials in bottom right hand corner with the year 1969. It is The Sound of Music. Could this be just a print put onto board? Looks like some of the brushstrokes have yellowed a little. Could this be print that someone has varnished perhaps? What is it worth?
    Thank you.

Since it has been reproduced as a print it seems likely. Or it could be one of those prints with actual brushstrokes. Or it could be a handpainted copy. Hard to say without seeing it in person.

Comment

the sound of music

I purchased the painting of a lady entitled the sound of music by jpl it states this is mastic and washable would this be a copy it states 1969

Thank you.[/QUOTE]

Comment

I have one , I have no idea what to sell for..The Secret By Joanne Pemberton Longman...JPL 1963...Framed in Launceston Tasmania, because it is behing Glass i dont know if a print or canvas, Frame number is F88 if that helps with knowing anything to do with the frame, framedby J.M&J Hancock (i think) cannot read the front of the sticker as a small piece is missing off it, is the print on paper...as this looks like it has been painted on board..???

Comment

My sister seems to think its on canvas

Comment

I have A paint of a Woman in a chair with a White beutyfull long dress, inicial JPL 1969, I HAVE THIS FOR A YARD SALE IN Mississippi.

Comment

HI, Is this still available?

Comment

Hi, I have what it looks to be a painting, or print print of the Bride. Lady siting in chair. With her back facing public. She is wearing a very long white, ball dress. With her hair up in a bun. Initials JPL 1969 . The frame has two tone gold and a very light soft olive green. The green almost looks like velvet material or fabric. . But itís not. Itís paint. The gold on frame...is a very soft almost pink gold...do you know how much itís worth? Thank You

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                x
                Working...
                X