Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• W.H.Gage artist or photographer

I have a picture by W.H.Gage done in 1908 copywritten by Frank Williams. My picture is of the presidents from Washington until 1908. I'm not quite sure if it's a sketch or photograph it looks like both but that's impossible anyhow i was wondereing if anyone knew anything about W.H.Gage and also Frank William's i would like to get it appraised but to lazy..haha does anyone have a guess what it would be worth??? thanks hope to hear from someone soon sandie

I searched through Google and the most relevant link I could find was this 2011 discussion thread from right here. Are you the same person hoping for some more information, or is it just a coincidence?

http://www.artconversation.com/quest...have-pics.html

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I have a picture by W.H.Gage done in 1908 copywritten by Frank Williams. My picture is of the presidents from Washington until 1908. I'm not quite sure if it's a sketch or photograph it looks like both but that's impossible anyhow i was wondereing if anyone knew anything about W.H.Gage and also Frank William's i would like to get it appraised but to lazy..haha does anyone have a guess what it would be worth??? thanks hope to hear from someone soon sandie

Comment

I have one to ?

Comment

I also have this same portrait and have this far been able to find info on bbnit. Have you yet?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          x
          Working...
          X