Wilmer Siegfried Richter id help

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have two paintings by Wilmer S. Richter. My Dad was one of his students at the Florida Art School. They became good friends and Mr. Richter gave my Dad these paintings. Does anyone know what a Richter painting is worth these days? Also, does anyone know if any of Richter's paintings are displayed in a museum somewhere? I know he was from Williamsburg Virginia. Thanks! [email protected]

Comment

I have one of his "paintings" signed W Richter but on the side of my painted is a notation that says art reproduction co uk. These are usually just copies of his original painted by someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        I'm his great granddaughter, no lie!

Hello, I was searching my grea grandfathers name and found this I wanted to tell you I have many painting of his, he died when I as 2 , but he has always been of great interest o me and I recognize the signature and its authentic, sometimes he only did the initial, I have several with just w. richter. Hope this helps and I'm amazed to see people still have his art and its famous like my family says it is! Thanks!
        Awesome, where can u get them appraised

Comment

We have 4 water colors that were donated to the WEDU art auction years ago and purchased. The lobster shack , fisherman's shack, a long way from the sea and Glouster dock. Running out of space and will be finding them new homes. For pics contact [email protected].

Comment

Originally posted by captianjack View Post
            I have a canvas painting that is signed W Richter. Can some one tell me if this is Wilmer Siegfried Richter born around 1891. In the frame it is 33x27 . I found a Wilmer Siegfried Richter that was 18x22 that sold at auction for $2000-3000.
            Any info would be great.
            Thanks
            I too have this picture,how do I find out if its a real W. Richter painting?

Comment

I have the EXACT same "print" as the one below shown. Same frame. So someone made copies of the boats, woman, etc..picture. signed first initial, and last name.

Comment

Hello. My brother-in-law has a very long oil painting of trees, mountain and water signed Wilmer with the L extending down and under the m. Any information would be appreciated. Thank you. [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post

I too have this picture,how do I find out if its a real W. Richter painting?
                  I have a oil painting by him on canvas sea side I know nothing about it.

Comment

I have a canvas sea side painting by this artist. I don't know anything about it..

Comment

I have skethings landmarks 8of8 just wondering. What their worth

Comment

Rick lived in my Mother’s house in Lakeland, FL the last few years of his life. He was a great visual artist, and quite prolific. We have a great number of paintings, drawings, sketches, and photographs in storage currently. I’d like to get in touch with his granddaughter.

Comment

It seems there are many copies of the original paining shown. I too have one so I suspect someone made several copies. They all seem to be signed W Richter. I imagine they would have no real value. Can anyone confirm this?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          x
                          Working...
                          X