Oil Painting on Canvas by B DAVIS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oil Painting on Canvas by B DAVIS

Can anyone tellme more about this Artist who Painted during the period 1890-1920 ?

Painting "Signed "B. Davis", possibly Benjaman Davis (Scottish, late 19th-early 20th century)".

http://www.aspireauctions.com/216-23...v2?lotID=10826

Comment

eBay listing of a painting that looks much less accomplished than the previous one. "Could be Bernerd Davis."

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ANTIQUE-OI...-/320768449894

If you post a picture of the painting and signature, it will be easier to comment.

Comment

Paintings by B Davis

Thanks John,the Artist is Benjamin Davis who signed his work with Benjamin or just B Davis,have traced over 20 of his works through major Auction Houses but still know little about him except he appears to have worked in the period 1890-1925.

Comment

The River Awe-below the loch

hi,i have just inherited a painting signed B Davis,and can't find much about him on the internet at all, do you know where i can find an anything about him and this painting? thank you

Comment

davis painting

Hi I inherited a small landscape from my grandmother over 30yrs ago it is a woodland scene and the only signature is Davis in the right hand corner (bottom)I am interested to find out if anyone might know who the artist would be thanks

Comment

Painting By B Davis

Originally posted by karen1961
              hi,i have just inherited a painting signed B Davis,and can't find much about him on the internet at all, do you know where i can find an anything about him and this painting? thank you
              HI KAREN,
              would appreciate it very much if you could drop me an e-mail to walter@alvis1234.plus.com
              Kind Regards

Comment

I have two Art Oil on Canvas by same artist

Hi I found the same artist at a local antique shop in Houston
                Contact me if interested at alexregal@gmail.com
                the Signature is B Davis Thank you

Comment

Painting by B.Davis

Hi, I too have inherited a painting signed B . Davis .... This is on "porcelain"and is a cene of Muckross Abbey in Ireland.
                  Would appreciate any knowledge of artist or the painting ?...

Thanks

E mail : sandyhamilton43@hotmail.co.uk

Comment

Response to my last message

Hi

I had a response to my querie from a guy ... Unfortunately I work away and when I got back the response had been deleted !!!

Sorry I think the guys name was Walt ,,,, if you are he then if you would be kind enough to make contact again...m

I have photographed the painting and can forward

Apologies

Sandy

Comment

Steve

Ben Davis s my great grandfather

Comment

B Davis oils

I have two originals by B Davis painted in 1911 of Loch Awe and R Dee.
                        Been in family since 1911 as bought by my grandmother from the artist who was selling door to door. Can photo them and email to you if you wish.
                        Brian Ward

Comment

I'd really appreciate photos of the paintings you mention. My email is s.turner@lineone.net

Comment

Signed Davis

Hi, I recently bought a canvas piece with the signature DAVIS in the right corner. It is a nature scene with two geese. Can anyone please tell me anything about it?
                            I also have a painting of an Italian scene with two individuals walking up a stone road, it is signed Zezeduque 95. Its a beautiful oil canvas scene. If anyone can tell me anything, please email me at Gracie.lei.7.4@gmail.com. Thank you so much!

Comment

I have an oil painting of Buckie Harbour 1914 by B Davis

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              x
                              Working...
                              X