Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buckie Harbour 1914 by B Davis

Comment

I have three paintings on canvas of Loch Lomond about 1909 by B Davis. I would like to know more about the paintings and artist. These paintings were brought to Canada by my parents in the 40s. My email tperkins@telusplamet.net.

Comment

I have 2 B DAVIS watercolors ... they looked like they were framed in Glasgow. .spicers ltd.. as a gift to someone in Edinburgh. .. could anyone tell me about this artist...They really are lovely pictures but in need of a bit of tlc. .. email. Watson491@btinternet.com

Comment

I have a painting by B Davis Loch awe I think, could anyone help me in finding more information. Email amacfisher@yahoo.com

Comment

I have an oil painting, probably painted in Perthshire in 1904 and the signature matches other on attributed work of this artist. It is in the original frame with a number of identifying marks on the rearincluding the name of the probable first buyer Capt. O Sword. Any information about the painting would be very welcome. Click image for larger version

Name:	Victorian Oi 07.JPG
Views:	28
Size:	445.1 KB
ID:	78911

Comment

Hi,
              I also have an oil painting by Davis and would like to know more about it.
              its signed Davis in bottom right corner and is a landscape with a wooden shack, river and snow capped mountain in the distance.
              any information on this artist would be great.
              suzanne, smclay78@mail.com

Comment

I have a BJ Davis landscape , I live in South Africa , i am guessing age to early 1900s ....can anyone give me more information? Cgtrollope@gmail.com

Comment

I was recently on the East Coast and purchased a watercolor by B Davis circa 1881 nine years prior to all of us know what works if anyone knows any information that could possibly help me I can be reached at rangelmark362@gmail.com I have been reading that none of his work prior to 1890

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  x
                  Working...
                  X