Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Monogramme sign painting Who is this painter ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monogramme sign painting Who is this painter ?

Hello can someone see who the painter is that sign like the pictures that i Attached by two pictures
    Attached Files

I guess that's a "TW" or maybe "WT", but I have no idea who the artist could be.

Comment

The symbols is in the http://www.artistssignatures.com but i dont know must i pay to have them tell me who the painter are
      if i ask them,becose they dont have to make any research becose this is the sign on my painting

Comment

Ja jag tror som du TW eller WT

Comment

Hello again is it someone that have an painting that is signatured like this and who knows who the painter is.
          Please i would be very greatful if someone knows,And i would be glad to help whit the same problem for another sign

Comment

Is it someone that recognize this Monogramme signatur
            Attached Files

Comment

If that website already knows the artist, it looks like you can sign up for just $9.95 and then cancel the subscription.

Comment

Thanks i going to try that have an nice day

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                x
                Working...
                X