Pratuang Emjaroen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pratuang Emjaroen

I wonder if anyone has current info on Emjaroen art, prices, his health, etc. I have some paintings I bought in 1973 in Thailand. Thanks..

he is still alive but not in good health. He gets some kind of cancer. His painting is popular in Thailand.

Comment

I'm a fan of Pratueng's works. Any chance you can kindly show me the painting? Can send to me at aunboston@hotmail.com. Thank u

Comment

I'll try to upload photos of the Emjaroens

Comment

I'll try to upload photo's of the Emjaroen works.

Comment

Pratuang Emjaroen, 11/25/2018, Christies Hong Kong Auction Sale #13279 Lot 388 Price Realized HKD 350,000 = US $45,500.00. Finally realizing value for his fantastic talent.

Comment

Followup note on Pratuang Emjaroen. Christies is offering " Happiness in the Field," his 1990 painting, in it's 5/26/2019 Hong Kong auction. Presale estimate is HKD 100000 to 180000. His 11/25/18 painting sold above estimate.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              x
              Working...
              X