Iso

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iso

Long story short here: growing up my mother had this series of two images; all I can remember is a woman in a red flowing dress with three black dogs. In one image the dogs were wild and jumping onto her, the next she had them leashed and was in control.
    My mother has passed and these were swiped by an undeserving party. Iíve always loved them - would really like to have my own. However, donít know what they are or who created them... anyone have any ideas?
    Unfortunately itís been 9 years since Iíve seen them so Iím hoping that description is right. Iíve been searching for that long, as well..

I don't think I've ever seen these. Are they photographs or paintings (or something else)?

Comment

Definitely not photographs.
      Paintings or drawings. Very saturated. Dogs couldíve been possibly dalmations.
      Like I said - itís been so long since Iíve seen them my memory is vague but I can still see them.
      I just distinctly remember one being sort of crazy and out of sorts - the womanís dress looking wind blown and the other being so settled.

Comment

ha...sounds like Cruella de Vil with the dalmatians. I was looking for black dogs. Art Deco perhaps?

Comment

I would say so - now that you mention it.
          And theyíre greyhounds! I think Iíve located it. Louis Icart.

Dress isnít red - but these were placed on a red wall so maybe that was the issue.
          Thanks for the help!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          x
          Working...
          X