No announcement yet.

Looking for A. Marc Painting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a print of Leonardo Da Vinci’s “The Last Supper” that says: Stehli Freres, Editeurs, Zurich. Imprim’ en Luisse. No. 386. Printed in Switzerland

Comment

I have a Leonardo Da Vinci print of The Last Supper. Stehli Freres, Editeurs, Zurich. Imprime’ en Luisse. No. 386. Printed in Switzerland.

Comment

i have serie 10360 No.42 lac lemen (lake of Geneva ) A. Marc, pinx. Copyright Stehil FreresS.A., Editeurs, Zurich. Printed in Switzerland.

Comment

I have 2 small oil paintings. Chateau et Dent du Midi and Belle La Chateau ... A Marc. ???

Comment

I have a Serie 1231: No. 1 pinx of Depart des Salins d'Hyeres (Mediterranean Fishing Boats) by L. Bonamici. Does anyone know what the value of this is. It is in very good condition and was my uncle's who is long since deceased.

Comment

Picture of fruits

Comment

what is the value for this print I have 2 in the series

Comment

Found no. 4 of the series in a trash dumpster yesterday

Comment

Serie 164: no.4
                    4 voiliers par ricciardi

Comment

If you are interested, contact me @ mfmh520@gmail.com I am unable to post picture for some reason.

Comment

Just noting the three previous posts are from the same person. Posts from new users and unregistered users must be manually approved, so expect a delay before they appear.

Comment

I HAVE A MATTERHORN SCENE WITH HOUSE AND A RIVER WITH CHURCH BOTH SIDES OF WHICH HE HAS PAINTED SEVERAL VERSIONS. Why are his prints worth so little8

Comment

Series 1021. No 38. Wroxton (Oxfordshire) Church St. By A. MARC. STEHLI BROS. I've had this for about 40 years. What might this be worth?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            x
                            Working...
                            X