OK to post?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK to post?

I would like to post a drawing of an artist in "the early years" of the artists developement.Ask who the artist is and reveal an answer after some reponse
    to my question.I have researched and verified information with the artist.Who is still working after 35+years after this drawing.

I don't see why not. Note that the power of Google's reverse image search means that the mystery may not take long to solve.

Comment

Ok to post-Ok to guess

Click image for larger version

Name:	Snapshot_20121113.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	42.3 KB
ID:	42464

Click image for larger version

Name:	Snapshot_20121113_1.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	27.0 KB
ID:	42465
      Originally posted by John
      I don't see why not. Note that the power of Google's reverse image search means that the mystery may not take long to solve.
      Thanks John. I will now proceed:
      First; I came across the drawing at a very large antigue mall in the southeast
      and saw talent .Took me about 3 days of guessing and net searches with a few phone calls and finally e-mail to confirm artist.I ask that the artist not be contacted directly for this search(very busy at the moment with new projects) I will reveal the answer after a few posts.
      Question:Who do you think is the artist and tell me what they are doing
      today? Hint name is K Cantrell

Comment

Did you drew that picture yourself? I really like it, because it looks just like real In what age did you drew it?
        Try to offer it for a sale. I'm sure people will like it and you'll get one customer for this picture

Comment

Is this Kitty Cantrell that does wildlife sculptures?
          http://kittycantrell.com/about.htm

Comment

K Cantrell

Yes Eirene this is Kitty Cantrell's early work.She also did a coyote (1976) in the same media which she still has and sent me an email of the drawing. The picture that I posted of course is a mirror image because of the way I had to take a picture of it at the time( I got an early christmas gift;a cameria,to solve this problem.)Mrs Cantrell is on the web and her works can be seen and purchased at Starlight studios and Kitty Cantrell. com Post a compliment on her web site. I know it would make her day.She lives in the Romnia California area.
            Last edited by onetimegolfer; December 15th, 2012, 02:22 PM.

Comment

Mr Okeef

Originally posted by lukehion
              Did you drew that picture yourself? I really like it, because it looks just like real In what age did you drew it?
              Try to offer it for a sale. I'm sure people will like it and you'll get one customer for this picture
              I wish I could take credit for this work but I cannot eventhough an old art teacher once refered to me as her Mr Okeef many years ago.Two paths to following. One must choose.Maybe I will meet up with that other path now that Im retired.Keep an eye open I sign with "peg" montigram and I have some works out there somewhere.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              x
              Working...
              X